Kidney Cleanse Tea
The kidneys also play a very important role as major organs of filtration. They too, can get obstructed by stones.
Most kidney stones/crystals/sand, however, are too small to be recognized through modern diagnostic instruments, such as X-rays.
Here are some signs that you have stones, crystals or sediments in your kidneys. Only stones which are calcified will show up on xrays. Some are sandy like and will not show up. However, if you have any of the following symptoms, you could greatly benefit from a kidney cleanse.
- dark color under the eyes
- puffy or swollen eyes, particularly in morning
- deep wrinkles under and around the eyes
- overlapping of the upper eyelid
- chronic pain in lower back
- swelling of feet and legs
- constant fear and anxiety
- heart disease
A number of herbs can effectively dissolve kidney stones within a period of three to six weeks. Regardless of whether someone has been diagnosed with kidney stones or not, doing a kidney cleanse once or twice a year has tremendous curative and preventive benefits. The kidney cleanse not only improves overall physical health, but also reduces stress, fear and anxieties.
The Bulk Tea mixture contains:
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa)
- Comfrey Root (Symphytum officinale)
- Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Chicory Herb (Chichorium intybus)
- Uva Ursi or Bearberry (Arctostaphylos)
- Hydrangea Root (Hydrangea arborescens)
- Gravel Root (Eupatorium purpureum)
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)
- Golden Rod Herb (Solidago virgaurea)
These ingredients come mixed together in one batch, and will last for approximately 21 days, as directed in the book “The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush”. The tea is in bulk form, not tea bags. Each batch will contain enough for 1 cleansing series only. If you plan to cleanse longer, or plan to do a series of liver flushes, it is recommended to purchase more than one batch.